Memoranda of Points and Authorities
- 24 Years Experience as Judicial Research Attorney for Santa Cruz Superior Court.
- Founding member, Trial Court Judicial Attorney Education Committee of CJER (California Judicial Education and Research) 2001-2009. Chair 2008-2009.
- Traffic court referee, part time, 1986-1988.
- Private Practice, December 1981 to October 1988.
- Sole practitioner 1986-1988.
- Associated with Comstock, Yonts, Coyle and Black (through various name changes), 1981-1986.
- Admitted to practice in California December 1, 1981. Bar number 100094.