Legal Research and
Writing for the Legal Community
Memoranda of Points and Authorities
· 24 Years Experience as Judicial Research Attorney for Santa Cruz Superior Court.
· Founding member, Trial Court Judicial Attorney Education Committee of CJER (California Judicial Education and Research) 2001-2009. Chair 2008-2009.
· Traffic court referee, part time, 1986-1988.
· Private Practice, December 1981 to October 1988.
o Sole practitioner 1986-1988.
o Associated with Comstock, Yonts, Coyle and Black (through various name changes), 1981-1986.
· Admitted to practice in California December 1, 1981. Bar number 100094.